Friday 9 September 2011

Insider's eye



Check out this behind-the-scenes photodiary for a celeb's-eye-view of the Venice Film Festival. How intimidating must it be to be bombarded by photographers like that, then scrutinised by the world's press shortly after? Gywneth has been spotted at my local softplay in the past, which is somewhat lacking in glamour - the contrasts of a celebrity-mum's life must be pretty surreal.
Gywneth often gets a lot of stick for her Goop website, poysonally, I like it!

3 comments:

  1. Nice sharing thanks for the post. You have provided nice post I’ll bookmark your blog and read this kind of stuff very often. Keep updating it I will be following it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such a nice and amazing post. I really appreciate you on good effort. visit our blog Mom Blog Names

    ReplyDelete